At The Sand Castle, we believe in educating the whole child at his/her own pace.
- Educate young minds and facilitate the enjoyment of learning
- Support the growth of the whole child across emotional, social, physical and cognitive domains to ensure the development of strong, confident, life-long learners
- Incorporate core curriculum goals based on early childhood learning standards/models
- Incorporate the arts within a loving, stimulating environment.
- Establish and adapt best practices to provide a well-rounded, structured education enhanced with play and creativity
- Structure daily activities to provide stability and security
- Retain highly qualified, skilled teachers responsible for the development and application of lesson plans, scheduling, parent communication, etc.
- Create and maintain classrooms and play areas that are stimulating and safe.
- Provide an open-door policy for children, family members, teachers and staff to ensure continuous improvement.